I am slowly starting to get back into the swing of work over the past month, not back to 100% but I think I up to around 50% of what I was doing last time. It is important that I keep pushing myself because at the end of the day if I don’t do the work then I don’t get any money. 🙂
Page Impressions & Visitor Count
The unique visitor count for October stands at 687, which is a decrease of 63 from the month of September.
The page impression count for October stands at 1.302, which is a further decrease of 227 from the month of September.
This means that each unique visitor looked at 1.56 pages.
– Despite increasing the workload I still saw the traffic tumble a bit more, hopefully this is something that will turn around next month.
Money! Money! Money!
Adbrite = $0.40 (+$0.19)
AdEngage = $0.09 (+$0.03)
AdsDaq = $0.31 (-$0.11)
Passive Income = $0.06 (+/-$0.00)
Reviews = $95.00 (-$62.50)
Smowtion = $0.22 (-$0.21)
TLA = $6.00 (+/-$0.00)
Twitter = $8.38 (+$0.68)
UnderDog = $1.49 (+$0.11)
Total = $111.95 (+$15.22)
– Really nice to see me increasing the income amount again. I should see even better results next month because Linkworth are due to pay out in a couple of weeks.
Top Five Search Terms
I like this part of the monthly income report. It is amazing how people find this blog on search engines
1. unfollow non followers
2. digitalpoint sponsored tweets
4. $50.00 today
5. i need discipline
Popular Posts Of The Month
1. 5 Free Twitter Tools to Unfollow Non-Followers
2. August 2010 Blog Income Report
3. 7 Networks That Will Pay You To Tweet On Twitter
4. July 2010 Blog Income Report
5. 4 Ways To Make An Income Without Displaying Ads
5 Top Site Referrals
The top five sites that sent the most visitors to this blog.
– I do not include Google in this part because it ALWAYS comes top.
This blog, and me earning money online, would not be possible if it was not for those awesome folk over at Bluehost. If you are looking for quality, reliable and cheap hosting then I urge you to check them out today.