December is now upon us and Christmas is well and truly underway in my household, I’ve taken to seeking refuge in my office to keep out of the way and pretend it isn’t happening. I’m not a Christmas person at all.
Page Impressions & Visitor Count
The unique visitor count for November stands at 3,774, which is another nice increase of 569 from the month of October.
The page impression count for November stands at 6,818, which is a massive increase of 1,253 from the month of October.
This means that each unique visitor looked at 1.81 pages.
My bounce rate has improved slightly from 73.35% to 70.48%.
– I am really pleased to see that I managed to increase both unique traffic and page impressions by over 500 and 1000 respectively. I thought October was a fluke but thankfully that doesn’t seem to be true. 🙂
Show Me The Money!
Adbrite = $0.38 (+$0.19)
Clicksor = $0.36 (Re-added)
ContextWeb (AdsDaq) = $1.26 (+$0.10)
Fidelity Media (AdJuggler) = $0.45 (+$0.04)
Passive Income = $12.42 (-$2.88)
Private Writing = $410.00 (+$30.00)
Reviews = $208.37 (+$1.46)
Smowtion = $0.24 (-$0.02)
Traffic Revenue = $0.18 (-$0.16)
UnderDog = $0.28 (+$0.07)
Total = $633.94 (+$25.16)
– I am going to stop using Traffic Revenue because they are displaying far too many ads that are redirecting my readers to other sites. I’ve contacted them and they have tried to solve the problem but I can’t risk losing more traffic.
– Clicksor have been given another run by me. I wanted to replace Traffic Revenue and thought I’d give Clicksor another shot. They doing OK for the amount of traffic & clicks I’m sending them.
– I’m going to start slowly scaling back on the amount of private writing that I am doing because I think I can do better than write 1000 word articles for $3-$5 a pop.
– My passive income took a slight nose dive but I did absolutely nothing to add to it last month.
Top Five Search Terms
I like this part of the monthly income report. It is amazing how people find this blog on search engines.
1. most successful business ideas
2. my plans for the future
3. most successful businesses
4. pros and cons of social media marketing
5. most successful business
– I seem to have struck a cord with a post that was posted in October about the five most successful business ideas in history, three of the top five search terms were linked to that blog post.
– My favourite search term last month was ‘how to look cute while sitting around the house’ I have no idea what they thought my blog was about but I hope they were not too disappointed.
Popular Posts of the Month
1. 5 Ways to Enjoy Your Weekend Without Spending Any Money
2. Top 5 Most Successful Business Ideas in History
3. Pros and Cons of Social Media Marketing
4. October 2011 Blog Income Report
5. 5 Free Twitter Tools to Unfollow Non-Followers
5 Top Site Referrals
The top five sites that sent the most visitors to this blog.
Top 10 Commenters
This is just my little way of saying thank you to the people who take the time to comment on this blog. Without you guys it would be just me rambling away. 🙂
1, Can C Eye Drops for Cataracts (4)
2. fotografo matrimonio (4)
3. graphic designer buffalo (4)
4. SteffL @ boyfriend back (4)
5. Steve @ facebook clone (4)
6. tires (4)
7. diamondback mountain bike (3)
8. plus size clothing (3)
9. sink cabinets (3)
10. Udegbunam Chukwudi (3)
My Targets For December
Break 4,000 & 7,000 Traffic Barriers – I will try and reach or break the 4,000 barrier for unique hits and 7,000 barrier for page impressions. I think this will be rather easy to achieve if I continue to do what I have been doing the past couple of months.
Lower My Bounce Rate – My bounce rate is something that I have never really bothered with but according to other more experienced bloggers it is something I should be looking to lower in the not too distant future.
Get Back To Passive Writing – I have neglected my passive writing articles lately (articles I have written for publication on article sites that generate passive income for me) so I think writing one article a week for Hubpages, InfoBarrel and Bukisa is a good place to start.
Increase My Freelancing Fee – Since I started freelancing I have been working for peanuts, receiving maybe $5 at the most for 500+ articles, this is because of the amount of people willing to undercut each other just for an extra Buck. No more, from today I’m putting my prices up and to hell if I don’t make another dime.
This blog, and me earning money online, would not be possible if it was not for those awesome folk over at Bluehost. If you are looking for quality, reliable and cheap hosting then I urge you to check them out today.