Tis the season to be jolly, Fa la la la la, la la la la!
Are you in the Christmas spirit yet? November is done and dusted and we are now in the final month of the year. November is the last chance of the year for me to get it right because December is normally the lowest.
Well lets see if Santa has brought me an early Christmas present. 🙂
Page Impressions & Visitor Count
The unique visitor count for November stands at 696, which is a small increase of 9 from the month of October.
The page impression count for November stands at 1.255, which is a further decrease of 47 from the month of October.
This means that each unique visitor looked at 1.80 pages.
– Although the unique visits increased (only slightly) I was disheartened to see that the impressions have continued to fall by around another 50.
Money! Money! Money!
Adbrite = $1.20 (+$0.80)
AdEngage = $0.10 (+$0.01)
AdsDaq = $0.32 (+$0.01)
Bidvertiser = $0.41 (New)
Passive Income = $0.04 (-$0.02)
Reviews = $123.90 (+$28.90)
Smowtion = $1.92 (+$1.70)
TLA = $6.00 (+/-$0.00)
Twitter = $2.01 (+$6.37)
UnderDog = $0.05 (-$1.44)
Total = $135.95 (+$24.00)
– I decided to give Bidvertiser another chance. TLA have kicked me out of their network so the money I earnt this month is my last with them.
Top Five Search Terms
I like this part of the monthly income report. It is amazing how people find this blog on search engines
1. unfollow non followers
2. i need discipline
4. need for discipline
5. mens vitamins
Popular Posts Of The Month
1. 5 Free Twitter Tools to Unfollow Non-Followers
2. 19 Blog Review Networks
3. Add Some Personality To Your Blog
4. Text Link Ads Ban Me Because Apparently I’m A Thief
5. How To Fix WordPress Internal Server Error
5 Top Site Referrals
The top five sites that sent the most visitors to this blog.
– I’m not sure why 126.96.36.199 is listed as my 4th most popular, or where it leads to. Does anyone know the answer?
– I do not include Google in this part because it ALWAYS comes top.
This blog, and me earning money online, would not be possible if it was not for those awesome folk over at Bluehost. If you are looking for quality, reliable and cheap hosting then I urge you to check them out today