Every month since November 2007 I have written an income report which documents all the methods I have used to make money over the past month, I do this because I want to help people to make money online like I do and believe that showing people what I earn is the best way to get them interested and inspired to try it themselves. Unlike other blogs I will list EVERY method that pays me, whether it is big Bucks or only a couple of Cents.
When I first started this I made just over $5 in my first month, now although I don’t put in as many hours as I should I am making around $1,000+ in what could be considered “spare time”.
Visitor Count & Page Impressions
The unique visitor count for June stands at 433, which is a slight increase of 22 from the month of May.
The page impression count for June stands at 1,375, which is a nice increase of 444 from the month of May.
– Still no action on this blog, but I did do a small amount of promoting by posting in forums with the link to the blog in my sig, which is a small start, but I need to start trying to make time to post here again … apart from the monthly income reports of course.
Show Me The Money!
Advertising = $68.20 (+$27.45)
Bidvertiser = $0.00 (-$0.01)
CPMFun = $0.01 (-$0.02)
Fidelity Media (AdJuggler) = $0.04 (+/-$0.00)
Forum Posting = $13.66 (-$15.17)
Freelance Writing = $1395.03 (+$670.82)
Paid Guest Posts = $5.00 (-$45.00)
Smowtion = $0.02 (-$0.02)
Sponsored Posts = $78.00 (+$73.00)
Sponsored Social Media Posts = $1.00 (-$6.00)
UnderDog = $0.01 (-$0.06)
Yahoo Bing Network = $1.26 (+$0.82)
Total = $1562.23 (+$705.81)
– As you can see I not only smashed the $1000 target, but I also beat the $1500 target that I DIDN’T actually set myself! This is very much down to the amount of freelance work I’m getting through my personal blog and sites like Freelancer. Plus a few clients paid me money they had been holding onto for quite a while.
– I’m hoping to start pushing the referrals much harder on here because I can’t rely on one method like I’m currently doing.
– I completed the task of removing third party ads on the blog, they were not making me much money and it was unfair on my visitors to force them to put up with the amount of redirects and dodgy ads just for a couple of Bucks a month (on a good month).
– I scaling down on the amount of projects I will be involved with. I have started by closing down HALF of my sites, most of them make me no money and it is pointless running them when I’m losing money in other area (such as this blog). I will also be abandoning other projects for the time being such as my live events business.
Top Five Search Term
I like this part of the monthly income report. It is amazing how people find this blog on search engines.
2. business checking for freelancers
4. making money with minivan
5. may blog income report 2004
– It is nice to see http://www.ineeddiscipline.com in the list, I stopped using that domain as my domain for this blog some time ago, but I directed it to this domain and it is nice to see people are not only searching for the domain still, but they are also still coming to my blog via that domain. 🙂
Popular Posts of the Month
1. May 2014 Blog Income Report
2. April 2014 Blog Income Report
3. Google AdSense Bans Publishers So They Don’t Have To Pay Them?
4. How to Make Money Writing Essays for Lazy Students
5. Zombie Alert! Avoid “Zombie” Savings Accounts
5 Top Site Referrals
The top five sites that sent the most visitors to this blog.
– It has been a while since a social media site came into this list. 🙂
This blog (and many others) is hosted by those very nice folks over at BlueHost, who not only do a fantastic job of running a top notch professional hosting service, but they manage to do it for a VERY low price of $4.95 a month. If you are looking for a new host then why not check them out today?