To be honest I wasn’t going to do a monthly blog income report for January as I had done pretty much nothing with the blog for most of the month. But I thought that it would be unfair to only document the months when I actually do well so I decided to post one.
Page Impressions & Visitor Count
The unique visitor count for January stands at 866, which is a drop of 33 from the month of December. Which is not too bad considering I only published about three posts during the entire month.
The page impression count for January stands at 1,184, which again is a drop of 302 from the month of December.
This means that each unique visitor looked at 1.37 pages.
Search engines accounted for 22.86% of my traffic. 18.59% of my traffic was from referring sites. 58.31% was from direct traffic. 0.23% of my traffic was from ‘other’ which I have no idea what that is.
Money Money Money!
Adbrite = $0.27 (-$0.60)
AdsDaq = $0.12 (-$0.89)
Adsense = $0.79 (-$4.96)
Adtoll = $0.00 (-$2.12)
Infolinks = $0.08 (-$0.48)
Kontera = $0.10 (-$0.25)
Reviews = $74.94 (-$30.06)
Smowtion = $0.38 (-$0.10)
TLA = $12.25 (No Change)
Tradedoubler = $1.10 (+$0.13)
UnderDog = $0.08 (-$0.03)
Total = $90.11 (-$54.71)
– Linkworth paid me the money they owed me, BlogAdvertisingStore now owe me $96.00, just $4.00 more and I can cash out.
– 4d18ent seem to have shut up shop, which is a shame as I was doing well and had got over $30 before they went missing. This is one of the hazards with dealing with new companies though.
Top Five Search Terms
I like this part of the monthly income report. It is amazing how people find my blog on search engines.
1. blog review networks
2. lessons will be learnt
3. i need discipline
5.my plans for the future
Popular Posts Of The Month
1. December 2009 Blog Income Report
2. 19 Blog Review Networks
3. Blogitive – Nice To Add To Your Collection
4. Look What Hobbies You Can Have When You Work From Home
5. Get Paid To Have A Merry Christmas
5 Top Site Referrals
The top five sites that sent the most visitors to this blog.
This blog, and me earning money online, would not be possible if it was not for those awesome folk over at BlueHost. If you are looking for quality, reliable and cheap hosting then I urge you to check them out today.