Every month since November 2007 I have written an income report which documents all the methods I have used to make money over the past month, I do this because I want to help people to make money online like I do, and believe that showing people what I earn is the best way to get them interested and inspired to try it themselves. Unlike other blogs I will list EVERY method that pays me, whether it is big Bucks or only a couple of Cents.
When I first started this I made just over $5 in my first month, now although I don’t put in as many hours as I should I am making around $1,000+ in what could be considered “spare time”.
Visitor Count & Page Impressions
The unique visitor count for February stands at 273, which is a big drop of 50 from the month of January.
The page impression count for February stands at 746, which sees a big decrease of 373 from the month of January.
– Yet another month where I neglected the blog. I have started to update the blog behind the scenes and some of the pages and now that some of my ‘distractions’ are disappearing I might be able to slowly get back into this blog again.
Show Me The Money!
Advertising = $11.72 (+$1.18)
Clicksor = $0.09 (New)
Fidelity Media (AdJuggler) = $0.09 (+$0.03)
Forum Posting = $0.00 (+/-$0.00)
Freelance Writing = $844.14 (+$117.21)
InfoLinks = $0.09 (-$0.13)
Paid Guest Posts = $0.00 (-$5.00)
Sponsored Posts = $81.62 (+$45.89)
Sponsored Social Media Posts = $4.00 (+$2.50)
Yahoo Bing Network = $0.07 (+$0.07)
Total = $941.82 (+$167.06)
Five Three Search Term
I like this part of the monthly income report. It is amazing how people find this blog on search engines.
1. how to make money online
2. how to make money online video
3. ways to hang out with friends without spending money
– Only three keywords showed up this month, the rest are (not provided) and (not set).
Popular Posts of the Month
1. December 2014 Blog Income Report
2. Is The Credit Card Niche The Right One For You?
3. I Finally Received Payment From Blog Distributor
4. Getting Out of Debt
5. Investing In Gold Now Is Probably The Best Time
Five Top Site Referrals
The top five sites that sent the most visitors to this blog.
This blog (and many others) is hosted by those very nice folks over at BlueHost, who not only do a fantastic job of running a top notch professional hosting service, but they manage to do it for a VERY low price of $4.95 a month. If you are looking for a new host then why not check them out today?