Every month since November 2007 I have written an income report which documents all the methods I have used to make money over the past month, I do this because I want to help people to make money online like I do and believe that showing people what I earn is the best way to get them interested and inspired to try it themselves. Unlike other blogs I will list EVERY method that pays me, whether it is big Bucks or only a couple of Cents.
When I first started this I made just over $5 in my first month, now although I don’t put in as many hours as I should I am making $1,000+ in what could be considered “spare time”.
Visitor Count & Page Impressions
The unique visitor count for February stands at 20,384, which is a decrease of 8,477 from the month of January.
The page impression count for February stands at 71,057, which is a decrease of 5,097 from the month of January.
Show Me The Money!
Advertising = 10.24 (-$2.34)
CPMFun = $0.02 (-$0.01)
Fidelity Media (AdJuggler) = $0.16 (-$1.23)
Forum Posting = $17.16 (+$17.16)
Freelance Writing = $614.57 (-$332.62)
Loan Repayments = $0.79 (+/-$0.00)
Paid Guest Posts = $0.00 (-$20.00)
Passive Income = $2.95 (+$0.72)
Smowtion = $0.10 (-$0.14)
Sponsored Posts = $69.00 (+$19.00)
Sponsored Social Media Posts = $6.00 (readded)
UnderDog = $0.01 (+/-$0.00)
Yahoo Bing Network = $0.05 (-$0.46)
Total = $721.05 (-$313.92)
- Most of the month was taken up with promoting my first ever music event, sadly, despite all my promoting I was forced to cancel the event FOUR days before it was due to go ahead because the venue was closed due to legal trouble with the local authority. That knocked the stuffing out of me, I put so much effort in (and neglected my blogs and cut down on my freelance writing gigs) and yet it was snatched away from me.
Top Five Search Term
I like this part of the monthly income report. It is amazing how people find this blog on search engines.
2. blog review networks
3. descipline “guest post”
4. how to write more professionally
5. why do you hate advertising?
Popular Posts of the Month
1. January 2014 Blog Income Report
2. December 2013 Blog Income Report
3. Sponsored Reviews Call me a Liar, Know my Life Better than I do
4. Get Paid to Accept Guest Posts with Guest Crew
5. November 2013 Blog Income Report
5 Top Site Referrals
The top five sites that sent the most visitors to this blog.
- Please note I do not count search engines in this.
Top 4 Commentators
This is just my little way of saying thank you to the people who take the time to comment on this blog. Without you guys it would be just me rambling away.