2012 has certainly been a mixed year for me both personally and professionally and I fully expected December to fizzle out like a slightly damp firework, after all November had been a very bad month so why would December be any different when I had not done anything major?
Well I did do one thing, I got my head down and worked as much as I could, even during the times when I couldn’t be bothered and just wanted to curl back up under my duvet I still forced myself to do a few hours and the result has been FANTASTIC!
Visitor Count & Page Impressions
The unique visitor count for December stands at 766 which is a MASSIVE decrease of 25,491 from the month of November.
The page impression count for December stands at 1,728, which is an enormous drop of 28,622 from the month of November.
This means that each unique visitor looked at 2.26 pages.
– The traffic from the big blogs linking to my articles over the past couple of months has gone as you can painfully see, I’m grateful for it but I can’t rely on it happening again anytime soon.
– It looks like I will have to start turning up the amount of promoting again.
Show Me The Money
Adbrite = $0.60 (+$0.03)
CPMFun = $0.05 (-$1.46)
EBay = $113.58 (+$11.10)
Fidelity Media (AdJuggler) = $0.16 (+$0.04)
Forum Posting = $21.65 (-$4.92)
Freelance Writing = $469.45 (+$68.45)
Link Removal – $5.00 (NEW)
Loan Repayments – $0.78 (-$0.58)
Passive Income = $14.11 (-$18.27)
Private Advertising = $10.00 (+$5.00)
PulsePoint (AdsDaq) = $0.03 (-$0.22)
Savings Account = $0.06 (-$0.13)
Smowtion = $0.05 (+$0.02)
Sponsored Posts = $421.00 (+$167.50)
TLA = $4.00 (+/-$0.00)
Total = $1060.52 (+$231.56)
– I continued to sell more items on Ebay.
– I have removed UnderDog Media from the blog, I think after sending them over 100,000 impressions and not making a Cent it is time to move on.
– I am so pleased with myself that I managed to break the $1000 target, I’m not sure if I will be able to repeat it this month but I’ll give it a great try.
Top Five Search Terms
I like this part of the monthly income report. It is amazing how people find this blog on search engines.
1. most successful business ideas
3. “debt affiliate program”
4. blog commenting websites
5. shopping guest post
A couple of people found this blog by searching Google for “how to write more professionally* I bet they were disappointed when they came across this blog. 🙂
Popular Posts of the Month
1. November 2012 Blog Income Report
2. 4 Ways to Get More Money out of Your Blog
3. October 2012 Blog Income Report
4. Make Money Posting on Forums with PostLoop
5. Is a Payday Loan on Your Shopping List This Christmas?
5 Top Site Referrals
The top five sites that sent the most visitors to this blog.
– It is surprising to see that Google and Yahoo have found their way into the list for the first time in recent memory.
Top 10 Commenters
his is just my little way of saying thank you to the people who take the time to comment on this blog. Without you guys it would be just me rambling away. 🙂