Every month since November 2007 I have written an income report which documents all the methods I have used to make money over the past month, I do this because I want to help people to make money online like I do and believe that showing people what I earn is the best way to get them interested and inspired to try it themselves. Unlike other blogs I will list EVERY method that pays me, whether it is big Bucks or only a couple of Cents.
When I first started this I made just over $5 in my first month, now although I don’t put in as many hours as I should I am making $1,000+ in what could be considered “spare time”.
Visitor Count & Page Impressions
The unique visitor count for April stands at 1,295, which is a massive decrease of 4,284 from the month of March.
The page impression count for April stands at 5,541, which is a big decrease of 25,666 from the month of March.
Show Me The Money!
Advertising = $9.10 (-$0.41)
Bidvertiser = $0.03 (Readded)
CPMFun = $0.01 (-$0.02)
Fidelity Media (AdJuggler) = $0.05 (-$0.07)
Forum Posting = $0.00 (-$10.11)
Freelance Writing = $716.60 (-$463.30)
Link Removal Feed = $0.00 (-$30.00)
Loan Repayments = $0.00 (-$0.79)
Paid Guest Posts = $75.00 (+$15.00)
Passive Income = $0.00 (-$0.00)
Smowtion = $0.04 (-$0.07)
Sponsored Posts = $45.00 (+$35.00)
Sponsored Social Media Posts = $4.00 (-$3.00)
UnderDog = $0.00 (-$0.00)
Yahoo Bing Network = $1.48 (+$1.38)
Total = $851.31 (-$456.37)
– I have dropped CPMFun due to the amount of redirects their ads are producing.
The new blog is taking shape and should be launched by the time this income report is published. Hopefully now the hard work is out of the way I can start working on producing content for the blogs and increasing the traffic again.
Top Five Search Term
I like this part of the monthly income report. It is amazing how people find this blog on search engines.
1. hang out with friends without spending money
2. why pop up advertising sucks
– I only had two search terms listed for this month, I had a lot of (Not Provided) and a new one called (Not Set).
Popular Posts of the Month
1. Equity Release: What Happens When You Die?
2. February 2014 Blog Income Report
3. Must-Have Items for the Organized Office
4. Four Easy Ways to Retain Your Business’s Clients
5. January 2014 Blog Income Report
5 Top Site Referrals
The top five sites that sent the most visitors to this blog.
– Please note I do not count search engines in this.