I haven’t been as productive with this blog over the past month as I would have liked to have been, if it was not for the large amount of guest posts I had received then you would probably have been looking at about four posts.
I haven’t been skiving though, honest! I have been really busy tucking into private writing assignments that I have secured, as you will see by the amount I made from private writing this month.
Page Impressions & Visitor Count
The unique visitor count for April stands at 1.151, which is an increase of 98 from the month of March.
The page impression count for April stands at 3.161, which is a big decrease of 978 from the month of March.
This means that each unique visitor looked at 2.75 pages.
My bounce rate has shot up from 9.5% to 40.32%.
While it is excellent to see I have continued to increase my unique visitor count, I am a little sad that my page view count has dropped by almost a thousand.
Money! Money! Money!
Adbrite = $0.28 (-$0.57)
ContextWeb (AdsDaq) = $0.41 (+$0.02)
Fidelity Media (AdJuggler) = $0.10 (+/-$0.00)
Passive Income = $0.80 (+$0.80)
Private Writing = $472.55 (+$112.55)
Reviews = $67.00 (-$15.58)
Smowtion = $0.36 (+$0.11)
Tradedoubler = $3.65 (+/-$0.00)
TLA = $4.00 (-$0.40)
Traffic Revenue = $0.12 (+$0.06)
Twitter = $1.90 (+/-$0.00)
UnderDog = $0.04 (-$0.11)
Total = $551.21 (+$102.43)
– Two name changes this month, AdJuggler are now called Fidelity Media and AdsDaq are now going by the name of ContextWeb.
– Tradedoubler have come into the picture, I’m running a small ad campaign through them which is doing nicely as you can see.
– Twitter earnings have started again thanks to Magpie and Sponsored Tweets.
– My earnings From UnderDog has been falling recently, I might have to think about maybe removing that network soon.
– I am so happy with how much I earnt from private writing. I worked really hard and did an awful amount of work last. I promise I will write a post about it very soon. )
Top Five Search Terms
I like this part of the monthly income report. It is amazing how people find this blog on search engines.
1. list of sponsored post networks
3. attractive blog posts
4. unfollow non followers
5. i need discipline
Popular Posts of the Month
1. March 2011 Blog Income Report
2. 5 Free Twitter Tools to Unfollow Non-Followers
3. How to Get Started in Writing Articles Online
4. Pros and Cons of Social Media Marketing
5. How To Choose A Blog For Guest Blogging
5 Top Site Referrals
The top five sites that sent the most visitors to this blog.
Top 10 Commenters
This is just my little way of saying thank you to the people who take the time to comment on this blog. Without you guys it would be just me rambling away. 🙂
1. Edinburgh divorce lawyers (7)
2. Ivin (5)
3. Ivin Viljoen (4)
4. priyanka (4)
5. sim cards uk (4)
6. Raymund | Samsung… (3)
7. Mia (2)
8. ace jelq exercises (1)
9. adsense money (1)
10. Anuj@webtricksblog (1)
This blog, and me earning money online, would not be possible if it was not for those awesome folk over at Bluehost. If you are looking for quality, reliable and cheap hosting then I urge you to check them out today.